New service project to benefit the deaf and hard of hearing in West Michigan
Quota International of Grand Rapids has announced a new service project, Hear For Good, in which Club members are collecting used hearing aids. The hearing aids will be sent to Starkey, Inc., a leading manufacturer of hearing devices, to be refurbished and reprogrammed for points toward the purchase of new, lower cost hearing aids which Quota will donate to deaf and hard of hearing persons in need. Donation boxes are being placed throughout West Michigan businesses including nursing homes, audiologist offices, funeral homes, etc.
Let us know if you would like a donation box for your business, church or organization. If you would like more information about Quota or would like to volunteer to make a difference in people’s lives, please email us at email@example.com.
These locations will accept used hearing aids. The hearing aids will be recycled and provide refurbished hearing aids to low income individuals. Thank you for helping Quota International help the hard of hearing in our community.
- Holy Spirit Church 2230 Lake Michigan Dr NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Heather Hills 1055 Forest Hill Ave SE, Grand Rapids
- Sunrise of Cascade 3041 Charlevoix Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Lincoln Square 3121 Lake Michigan Dr NW, Grand Rapids
- Metcalf and Jonkhoff 4291 Cascade Road SE
- O’Brien Gerst 3980 Cascade Rd SE, Grand Rapids, MI
- Stroo Funeral Home 1095 68th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49508
- Association for the Blind 456 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services 3680 44th St SE STE 201, Kentwood, MI 49512
- Covenant Living on Lake Michigan Dr. 2510 Lake Michigan Dr NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Kaczmarski Hearing 523 Wilson Ave NW, Walker, MI 49534
- Hear Michigan Centers 4232 29th St SE Unit A, Grand Rapids, MI 49512