- An opportunity to volunteer and help the deaf and hard of hearing community
- A welcoming group where you can make a real impact
- A way to meet new friends and make valuable network connections
We make a difference:
- Provide scholarships for GRCC students who are hard of hearing or studying in that field
- We offer mini-grants to educators in west Michigan
- Collect used hearing aids to make reconditioned equipment available to others
- Partner with other non-profit organizations supporting individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing
- From monthly programs on current topics of interest
- Through partnerships with organizations like Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services and the Hearing Loss Association information
- From each other
If you would like to join us for a meeting to learn more about who we are and what we do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Quota International: Founded in 1919 by Wanda Frey Joiner of Buffalo, New York, Quota International was the first International women’s service organization. Today Quota’s membership includes men as well as women, and unifies 7,000 Quotarians in North America, the South Pacific, Europe, Southeast Asia and the Caribbean in the mission of service. Quota International dissolved in 2020.
Quota of Grand Rapids: Quota of Grand Rapids was organized on April 17, 1945. The Application for Membership in Quota International was granted to the Grand Rapids Club on September 20, 1945.